Fingertip uses the enchanting Microsoft Power platform in Teams to deliver it’s business functionality to end users.
- The Fingertip solution resides in your Teams tenant ensuring all data and users are secure and always under supervision.
- Application is produced by Fingertip.
- The App is managed and installed by the customer
- The platform services are managed by the customer’s administrator.
- The storage services are managed by the customer’s administrator. The license to use the Fingertip app is governed by Microsoft.
We protect your data with a robust security management infrastructure that provides critical security and compliance capabilities—advanced encryption, rich access control, and deep integration with Azure Active Directory.
Microsoft Dataverse and the Power Platform provide a security model that protects data integrity and privacy, and supports efficient data access and collaboration. The goals of the model are as follows:
- Provide users with the access only to the appropriate levels of information that is required to do their jobs.
- Categorize users by role and restrict access based on those roles.
- Support data sharing so that users and teams can be granted access to records that they do not own for a specified collaborative effort.
- Prevent a user's access to records the user does not own or share.
License Requirements for Enterprise users
Power Apps, Microsoft E3, and E5 are the prerequisite Microsoft Licenses for Fingertip
Please sign in to leave a comment.