Fingertip uses the enchanting Microsoft Power platform in Teams to deliver it’s business functionality to end users.
- The Fingertip solution resides in your Teams tenant ensuring all data and users are secure and always under supervision.
- Application is produced by Fingertip.
- The App is managed and installed by the customer
- The platform services are managed by the customer’s administrator.
- The storage services are managed by the customer’s administrator. The license to use the Fingertip app is governed by Microsoft.
We protect your data with a robust security management infrastructure that provides critical security and compliance capabilities—advanced encryption, rich access control, and deep integration with Azure Active Directory.
Microsoft Dataverse and the Power Platform provide a security model that protects data integrity and privacy, and supports efficient data access and collaboration. The goals of the model are as follows:
- Provide users with the access only to the appropriate levels of information that is required to do their jobs.
- Categorize users by role and restrict access based on those roles.
- Support data sharing so that users and teams can be granted access to records that they do not own for a specified collaborative effort.
- Prevent a user's access to records the user does not own or share.
License Requirements for Enterprise users
Power Apps, Microsoft E3, and E5 are the prerequisite Microsoft Licenses for Fingertip