Let's start by creating a new environment in the Power Platform. Follow the steps and images below:
- Go to https://make.powerapps.com/ and log in with your Microsoft credentials.
- From the top right corner of the screen, click the cogwheel –icon.
- Go to “Admin center”
Here you have the list of all your environments. Let’s create a new environment for Fingertip.
- Click “+ New”.
- From the right sidebar, give a name to the new environment.
- Set a type of “Production” to the environment.
- Toggle on the “Create a database for this environment?” –setting.
- Review the database settings so that the language is English, and the currency is EUR.
- Click “Save”.
- Wait until the environment creation finishes.
It won’t take longer than a minute!
After you have completed these steps, move to the next section! Importing the solution package