A couple more steps before we can install the app to Teams. This action can be also done afterwards. Let’s share the app to selected users or a team.
- Go to https://make.powerapps.com/ and select “Apps” tab from the left navigation.
- Fingertip app should display in the apps list. Hover over on it and click on the “three dots” –menu.
- From the dropdown, select “Share”.
- Type in the search box the user’s name and select it.
- Assign the following role to the user(s):
- Fingertip User
- Review the Users list and click “Share”.
Done! Repeat the process for every user you want to give access to using the app. After that, move to the next section: Configuring app settings