- Create a new meeting from the home page or the Meetings tab by clicking on New Meeting
- Enter the required details: Subject, description, start and end time
- Choose, whether you want to create and send a calendar invite when creating the meeting (you can also do this later)
Click on the People tab to invite people to the meeting (you can also do this later)
Select the people you wish to join you in the meeting and agenda creation
- Click Create to share the meeting and start planning the agenda
You have now created and shared a meeting. Everyone invited is able to see and add items to the meeting agenda.
You can also edit the details and send an invite to the participants from the details tab on the left
Create new agenda items using the Add item button
Enter a title, description, relate business objects (tasks, decisions, plans, meetings, objectives or links), set up the expected duration and assignee for the agenda item
- You can also create new business objects within the New Agenda Item menu using the New Item button
- Select the item type and fill the relevant details from the popup menu.
- Click Add to include the item to your agenda.
- All participants can collaborate in adding and editing the agenda items to collaborate also before and after the meeting
- Use the life cycle and status indicators on the top left to communicate current meeting stage and progress even faster.