- When you are ready to request stances for a decision proposal, you can prompt the participants by moving the decision to the proposal phase. Click on the ”Propose” stage on the life cycle to open the Proposal-popup
- Write an actionable decision proposal with responsible parties and due dates to be approved.
- You can optionally add files to be approved alongside the proposal
- You can optionally support your own decision proposal when asking stances from others by ticking the ”Give your stance automatically” checkbox”
- Click ”Propose” when your done.
- Done! Now all that is left is wait for the participants to answer the call.
Please sign in to leave a comment.